The Breakthrough Coach - Malachi Pancoast
There have been two workshops in 2013 on the dates below.
- 3/4 May in Cairns.
- 6/7 May in Brisbane.
How to Work Less, Produce More and Still Get the Job Done in a Sensible School Week
Invitation to School Leaders and BSM / AO2
Benefits of this program (The Breakthrough Coach / TBC)
- Maintain a sensible work week by increasing personal productivity and efficiency
- Observe classroom instruction for two days each week
- Fulfill your role as ‘Instructional Leader’
- Employ best practices for using administrative support
- Organise your school community to produce breakthroughs in student achievement
This program aligns with:
Principals’ Capability and Leadership Framework:
- Educational Leadership
- Organisational Leadership
- Personal Leadership
Professional Teaching Standards: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
The National Professional Standard for Principals:
- Leading teaching and learning
- Developing self and others
- Leading improvement, innovation and change
- Leading the management of the school
- Engaging and working with the community
Click here to read more about Malachi Pancoast and his program on his website.