Please click here to go to the Membership Application Form page for the current cost of membership.
Affiliate Membership may be granted to Full Ordinary Members of:
- The Association of Special Education Administrators in Queensland;
- The Queensland Secondary Principals’ Association;
- The Queensland state P-10/12 School Administrators’ Association; or
- Any other national or international government sector principals’ associations.
- The QASSP professional community enables you to network with your local branch and across the state. This access to knowledge and experience allows you to share and learn from colleagues, to access information and to find support through collegial understanding.
- Branches provide meetings and Professional Development activities.
- QASSP provides learning opportunities such as our high quality conferences and workshops at member’s rates. QASSP is always looking at new opportunities for workshops which will benefit our members.
- QASSP advocates on behalf of Primary Principals and Administrators with Stakeholders of Education through our Strategic Working Groups and Sub Committees.
- Receive 'The Queensland Principal' - distributed to your nominated postal address each term.
- Receive in electronic form - The QASSP State President's Fortnightly Update and the Australian Primary Principals Association Newsletter.
- Membership Certificate.
- Invitation to the QASSP Christmas Function held in Brisbane.